Monday 18 January 2016

It's the Little Things


"A portrait of my son, once a week, every week, in 2016"

- 3/52 -
I had a couple of down days this week as I was feeling unproductive and guilty for not getting the housework done. But Finley Frank you showed me that I have so much to be happy and thankful for in this life. I took this photo of you when I had given up on trying to be productive and come to the realisation that motivation wasn't going to come to me that day so we set off to the park. Well, you just came alive, you could not have been happier to leave the house and get out into the sunshine. You reminded me that it can be as simple as having the sunshine on your face and the breeze in your hair to bring happiness to your day. Sometimes you just have to come to terms with the fact that you haven't mopped that floor or washed those dishes and feel productive anyway as you've remembered to take a day to enjoy your child and live your best life.

The 52 Project by Practising Simplicity 

No comments:

Post a Comment